Allied Programs and Resources
• Center for Social Concerns
• Institute for Ethical Business Worldwide
• Institute for Latino Studies
• International Student Services and Activities
• Kellogg Institute for International Studies
• Latin American Studies Program
• Multicultural Student Programs and Services
• Nanovic Institute for European Studies
• Office of International Studies
• Snite Museum
• Writing Center
Resources for teaching and learning
(for informational purposes only)
• Centro Virtual Cervantes
• International Latino Cultural Center of Chicago
• Latin American Network Information Center
• Library of Congress Country Studies
• National Association for Bilingual Education
Grants and Internships
The Helen Kellogg Institute for International Studies offers a number of grants and internships to students at all levels--from first year to graduates--interested in international research.
The Nanovic Institute for European Studies supports student research in Europe through a number of undergraduate research and travel grants.
The Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP) provides financial support to students in the College of Arts and Letters who wish to engage in independent research.
Learning Beyond the Classroom Grants offer funding to students in the College of Arts and Letters in support of cultural excursions, travel to conferences, and other learning activities beyond the classroom.
The Fulbright Program sponsors research fellowships, fellowships for graduate study, public policy fellowships, bi-national business and/or English teaching fellowships for graduating seniors throughout Latin America and Spain. Applications submitted through the Office of Undergraduate and Post-Baccalaureate Fellowships.
The Center for Social Concerns International Summer Service Learning Program seeks to provide international service-learning experiences in social concerns inspired by Gospel values and Catholic social teachings.